Saturday, February 28, 2009

Video: Learning More Words

The following is a video of how we've been spending our mornings. We put new cards up every couple days and see what he can remember. I was surprised at how many words he knew already, though it's interesting to find that he can identity words such as "house" in 3D, but can't seem to find it on the 2D card. Check out when he says "no, I can't find it mama." He's so serious!

p.s. Can you tell this is his favorite shirt? He's been choosing it out of his drawer every day (ok, and sometimes his dirty laundry hamper if there aren't to many pears, avocados, etc on it. :)

5 comments:

Summer said...

Oh my gosh.

I am in love with him. IN LOVE!!!

A Darling and Delightful Journey said...

Awwww! What fun! He is so handsome and too precious! It is so amazing to watch them learn!

Emi said...

Noah is such the smarty pants!

Catalina said...

I want one of those card holders! this is so fun Rach. smart baby and smart mommy!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. he is so smart rachel! you should be so proud. On the down side, he is losing his baby fat. please keep feeding him an abundance of avocados so I have something to squeeze! xoxoxox