Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You Don't Have to Take Your Clothes Off

Clearly Noah's never heard that horrible song from the 80's before - he always has a good time in the buff. I was going to post the video I got a few minutes earlier of him doing his "happy naked dance," but then I flashed forward to his jr. high school years and thought I would spare us both the embarrassment.

Anyways, this post goes to show that even with a runny nose, cough, fluid in his ears and a fever, he is STILL HAPPY when he's naked.

Yes, Aunty Mandy, he is your protege. I can't wait until he does nude donuts in the cul de sac on his tricylce. Ha Ha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nature Boy !!! Does this blue ball make my butt look big ????
Hope he gets over the cold soon.
Kisses to Noah
Love
Grammy

Unknown said...

OH NOAH..you make Aunty Mandy VERY proud! Never let Mama tell you "you're to old". I love it Rach!!!! xoxox