Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Awesome Weekend with TUTU and GA-PA

Hi!

This weekend was so cool! My Grammy and Grandpa Fornator came all the way from Arizona to watch me while my Mama and Papa went to La Jolla for a romantic weekend. I am not sure what a "romantic" weekend is, but Mama said they stayed by the beach and got to eat "baby-free meals" with friends.


I didn't miss my Mama and Papa too much, because Grammy and Grandpa are so much fun! We went on my first trip to Legoland, we did trips to the park and they let me visit with their friends from Orange County. They were super cool too! Here are some pictures from my weekend.


I hope they come back soon, because they are way more fun than Mama and Papa - plus they let me eat hamburgers and fries!!!

I love them so much.

Oxoxox,
Noah

3 comments:

carrhop said...

He definitely looked like he was hiding how much he missed mommy and daddy very well! ;o)
He's just darling!

Blessings!

OliveStreetStudio said...

what great family pictures!

Unknown said...

Did they mention ketchup??? hahahaha..And you cant get mad at them because Grandma and Grandpa always left the cookie jar and candy drawer open for us!