Friday, January 30, 2009

Return to Noah's Art

This week has been gray, well and green too. Gray because it's been raining outside (where the heck did our 75 degree weather go?) and green because the stuff coming out of Noah's nose is such a lovely color. He has a sinus infection and instead of posting pictures of him screaming as we hold him down to suck the snot out with the aspirator, I thought I would post something a little more fun to look at.


Here is some of Noah's art. He likes making it. He also likes eating it.








He obviously did not draw the clouds or water on this one. We have been practicing using glue and sticking things to glue. Many glue-covered goldfish were sacrificed (into Noah's mouth) with the making of this project. He seems ok. Can't say the same for the goldfish...


Here is his Chinese New Year's lantern in case you were wondering what it was. It's missing a few of the original feathers, which judging by the look on his face, did NOT taste as good as the goldfish.

2 comments:

From the fields said...

So wonderful Rach! I love the art projects that you and Noah do. I have hesitated with the glue because Jovie stick EVERYTHING in her mouth but I think I need to just get over it. I wish we were closer it seems like Noah and Jovie could be such great friends. I hope you guys can come here soon.

Dee Light said...

What a fun project! Your little guy looks like he's having a great time!!