Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
On this special day, I want to thank some very important men in my life. My dad, Russ, and my wonderful husband, Brian, for being what every man should be; kind, loving and strong.
Dad, you have done an amazing job raising your two girls. Thank you for always being there for us. For coming to dance recitals, helping with school projects and just taking time to show us we are loved.
Bri, Noah loves you so much already. Thank you for always coming home with a smile, for waking up @ 3 am, for changing poopy diapers and for knowing when mommy needs a break. I couldn't ask for a better papa to Noah. You rock! :P
Thank you also to Noah's Lolo. You have raised an amazing son. Thank you for being a loving father-in-law and granpda.
To my granpfathers up in heaven, I miss you both so much. I know you are smiling down at little Noah.
To all the fathers out there. You are loved and appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment