Loved your Fathers' Day tribute. Can't wait to see all of you next week, looks like Grammy is gonna do some good floor time !! He's getting up better than just a few days ago when we were there. Thanks again for letting us all spend a great Fathers' Day together, I love the 3 generation pic of Dad, Poppa,& Noah. Kisses to Noah. Love, Mom#2 (aka Grammy)
4 comments:
Loved your Fathers' Day tribute.
Can't wait to see all of you next
week, looks like Grammy is gonna
do some good floor time !! He's getting up better than just a few days ago when we were there.
Thanks again for letting us all spend
a great Fathers' Day together, I love the 3 generation pic of Dad, Poppa,&
Noah. Kisses to Noah.
Love,
Mom#2 (aka Grammy)
Wow, Noah! You are crawling! It's so good to see a smile on that sweet face again:) I hope your teeth are feeling so much better!
The mobility begins, eh? It's such fun to see where their own intention takes them, definitely gives you new insight into the kid's person. Wonderful!
Oh Rachel!!! He's such a cutie patootie! I need to visit him again!
Post a Comment