Sunday, February 21, 2010

Like Two Peas in a Pod

This weekend we were spoiled with a visit from Aunty Mandy..or I should say Noah was spoiled. What other aunty can look gorgeous while playing rough and tumble and even rocks the pirate boots without Noah even having to ask?


It cracks me up just how similar their personalities are. They are both bubbly, fun-loving and mischievous. It's a hoot to be around the energy levels. (Thank goodness someone can keep up with the kid!) A lot of the weekend was spent playing "chase me, Aunty Mandy!" and "No, not YOU, mommy, I want Aunty Mandy!"
We also made a trip to Legoland where Noah had to show Amanda all his favorite spots. This is his "check out what I can do" face.

I did mention mischievous, right? Well, the ever-curious little man decided to try and climb the Legoland castle. Instead of being pelted by medieval arrows, he got giant splinters in both hands. Here we are at First Aid. Notice, he is not crying, yet....

I was unable to photo document the next 10 minutes as I was holding a screaming banshee down while the medic picked out the splinters. So onto the "please don't hold this against your mommy" photo:

Aside from that minor trauma, Noah had such a fun weekend. When he woke up this morning, he was so sad that she had gone home that he sat in his bed and pulled the covers over his head.

Oh yeah, did I mention dramatic? They have that in common too. Haha! Love you, Mandy! Thank you for all your help and for being such loving and attentive aunt. We (all) adore you. :D

1 comment:

Summer said...

Aweee, they are both soooo cute!!!