Noah and I have been taking advantage of his new, "I'm two, look what I can do!" status and trying out new activities. So far we have been to the local fire station, the aquarium and today we went to his first movie.
Here are highlights from our outings:
Fire house tour - Noah loved meeting the firemen and addressed them all as "Mr. Fireman." His favorite parts were driving the truck and trying on the fireman costume (his words). He was NOT a fan of when the fireman put his oxygen mask on. He told him," Please don't do that anymore." I guess we won't be introducing Darth Vader any time soon.
Birch Aquarium - One day out of the month the aquarium has a special toddler education class. I had been wanting to take Noah anyway and the teacher in me just couldn't resist trying to throw some lessons in there as well. The class focused on the five senses in sea animals. We sang songs, made a book and got to touch and explore around the aquarium. We will certainly be back next month!
Noah's First Movie - Now that he can sit still for longer than 5 minutes, I thought we'd test out a movie. Our theater has "Kid Toons" on Saturdays were they provide booster seats and keep the lights bright. It was the perfect way to introduce this activity, since each cartoon is about 15 minutes and there are plenty of screaming and squirmy kids. Surprisingly, Noah sat really well! I think he was so overwhelmed by the whole thing, he just sat still and his eyes stayed glued to the screen. We left after about 40 minutes to catch some lunch with Papa, but overall, he did great and it was fun for both of us!
2 comments:
You are such a good mom....and Noah is TOO cute!
He is quite the grown up now, pics are sooooooooooo cute
Post a Comment