Monday, May 18, 2009

Top Secret? Not Anymore!

Drum roll please....

Here it is...The reason I've been a single mom the last few weeks....The reason we've been eating takeout and the laundry is piled as high as Mount Kili...The reason my poor husband has been glued to his laptop with cramping fingers and bloodshot eyes. NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT A WARCRAFT MARATHON, PEOPLE.

I am so excited to introduce you to RoamBi! A result of the hard work of the guys at Mellmo, the new company Bri's been working with. They just released it today and I am so proud. Check it out and leave a comment if you can, I know Bri would be stoked to hear your input. (If you have an iPhone, you can even download the app for free).
Ok, so now I've told you and I don't even have to come over there and take you out. Phew, what a relief!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so proud of the team and especially " Brain " ( Bri will get that ) hope this means you & Noah will get to see Papa again.I know it was hectic for him with family moving in over Mothers' Day,
Pete leaving for deployment, hosting a barbeque, trying to be a
" hottie " and Papa and still find energy to be " the Brain "
JOB WELL DONE !!!!!
Kisses to Noah
Love
Mom aka Grammy

Ali said...

Yey Brian!!! ...and Rachel, I'm glad one of us will be seeing our husbands before 8:30 for awhile. It looks very fancy!

Debbie said...

That is exciting! Great news.

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh cool!!! That is awesome! And I have an iPhone, so I'm checking it out!!!

Oh and hope you join in on Sunday Citar tomorrow, it would be fun to have you!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com