It was only Noah's 15 month birthday yesterday, but my baby seems to be in such a hurry to grow up. After much discussion over potties and "pee-pee go bye bye," Noah decided he needed his own potty (seriously, he sat on the big potty a couple times and almost fell off).
We went to Babies are Us and he picked it out. There are more pics posted over at my writing site, but here is one happy dude on the toilet.
I titled this post P.E. for "potty exploration." I think he may be just a little young for actual training. I am letting Noah decided for now when and for how long he wants to sit on the potty. So far, he's asked 4 times since we bought it on Monday. Not sure if this is a phase, but I hope it sticks around!
Hugs,
Rachel
2 comments:
I never saw a kid soooo happy to sit on a potty chair.Noah . . you
ROCK
Kisses from Grammy & Lolo
Noah starts to look like Brian, but only way cuter!
Post a Comment