If you saw the video about the spoon, the you know he's somewhat fixed this:
Most of the time he is still doing a "no-no" for this:
I guess that dang tail is just too tempting. Poor kitties, but we are working on it (when the cats let him actually get within 10 feet that is).
Anyways, one thing Noah HAS gotten down pretty good is cleaning up. He still needs some prompting, but now he actually understands he is supposed to be putting things away instead of just throwing things and screaming with glee.
Now, if they only made a book about picking up dirty socks and boxers - I could use one for the Big Guy in the house....
7 comments:
The Leslie Patricelli book looks a lot like the Todd Parr books my kids have always enjoyed. We really like Do's and Dont's and the Feelings Book. I bet Noah would like them too.
Good luck with the socks.
Her Yummy Yucky book is a good one too if you don't have it yet.
Let's write that book together. The no no yes yes book for husbands...
no no, not tonight.
yes, yes, make pick up your dirty underwear and put them in the hamper
I love that he's grasping the "clean up concept" !! All
help is good help . . . even if it
comes in a small pkg.
Kisses to Noah
Love
Grammy
I'm so glad Noah is figuring out the cleaning up thing! It seems like just yesterday that that resulted in a huge meltdown. You go Mama!!!
I think Shiloh has the Do's and Don't's book and the something else. (Can't remember.) They are cute.
Here is the link to that post you were asking about.
http://jenn3.wordpress.com/2008/07/09/winnie-the-poop/
oh I love children's books! I'll be checking that book out!
Leaving some love from SITS - hope you're day is amazing!
Post a Comment