Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Kitty Cats
Those of you familiar with the jealous tendencies of our beloved "furry children" have asked, "How are the kitties dealing with the baby?" Really? Not as bad as I thought. They certainly haven't tried to "smother the baby (thank you for the visual Grammy Tutu..)" Nor have they swiped at him or even showed much interest. The typical reaction we see is when Noah cries, they run out of the room, otherwise they just keep their distance and chill with us.
Noah's reaction to the kitties however, is quite cute. It took him a while to realize they were there, but now Noah loves to watch the cats. In fact, yesterday Noah giggled more than I have ever heard at one time at Hermione. She was pouncing on the red tissue paper and trying to "dig" out the toy from beneath. Noah thought this was wonderful! I wish I had a video of his giggling. It was too sweet.
Someday we hope to add a dog to the Mantuano family. Our cats are rescues and I have been perusing SD rescue sites lately. If you guys ever hear of a good family dog in need of a home, shoot me an email. I know there are so many out there who need love.
Until then, I think I will let the cats get used to the new human addition to the Mantuano clan. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know of a great white dog who needs a home. ;-) Name sounds like shmadley. ha ha!
Post a Comment