1/28/2008
Hi friends and fam!
I have updated Noah's Web Album. The new pics are at the front. He is growing so fast! He now weighs over 8 lbs and can fit in his Bjorn. Some of his newborn clothes already do not fit. Check out the 'belly shirt pic' - it's a classic.
He is still not sleeping too well through the night. He starts his gassy grunts around 3am. I usually get up around 4ish and then doze/burp/comfort until 6am. Thank goodness Bri takes the midnight feeding or I don't think I would make it!
Hi friends and fam!
I have updated Noah's Web Album. The new pics are at the front. He is growing so fast! He now weighs over 8 lbs and can fit in his Bjorn. Some of his newborn clothes already do not fit. Check out the 'belly shirt pic' - it's a classic.
He is still not sleeping too well through the night. He starts his gassy grunts around 3am. I usually get up around 4ish and then doze/burp/comfort until 6am. Thank goodness Bri takes the midnight feeding or I don't think I would make it!
Mornings are his most awake time. We do 'learning time' then. I sing songs, do counting, animal and letter sounds. Bri teaches him about Street Fighter, stocks, and new tech gadgets. I think he will end up pretty well rounded :P
Also, we went to our nephew Liam's Baptism this weekend. It was our first outing. Liam was adorable. The pics are also on picasa if you would like to check them out.
Much love,Rach
No comments:
Post a Comment