Monday, May 31, 2010

Our new #2

Hi guys!

Many of you know by now that come December, Noah is going to be a big brother.

Here's the latest picture of Baby M @ 11 weeks. The kid actually waved during the ultrasound (notice hand above head) which made me laugh, because Noah did this as well.


Hey, mom! What's up? Can you send some more chocolate donuts holes my way? Those are awesome.

Bri, Noah and I are beyond excited that our little family is growing and we can't wait to find out what it is. A few more weeks and we will know, so check back for updates and more exciting pictures of my uterus. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Emi said...

Yay! Rach! I'm so happy for you guys!

Ali said...

Ooohhh So exciting! I just got to visit (and even babysit for 45 minutes!) a 2 week old baby today. It was so fun to snuggle something so tiny and sweet. I can't wait to meet Baby M #2! (and find out what it is!!!)