What's better than being at one of your favorite places on a sunny Saturday? Sharing it with some lovely friends, of course!
| From March 2010 |
| From March 2010 |
| From March 2010 |
| From March 2010 |
Thank you to the Largozas for coming for a visit. As evidenced by this picture, Noah's decided to make himself an honorary Largoza kid. He keeps asking where his "brudders" are...
| From March 2010 |
See you guys soon!
2 comments:
:)I look the crazy bird lady on Mary Poppins...
As we were driving home Isaiah asked, "Are we going to Rachel's house?" And when I said no he responded so sadly, "But, I love her."
We obviously all had a wonderful time with you guys. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
Hi Ms. Rach, Bri and Noah,
Thanks for the fabulous weekend and the marvelous accommodations at Casa de Mantuanos! You are the ideal hosts, the perfect parents, and amazing friends. We will have to invite ourselves over again soon. Ed
Post a Comment