Sunday, September 20, 2009

September Medley

I apologize (to the Grandparents, Nana and Aunty Mandy, all of whom said "Where are the updates!?!?) that September has been a bad month for blogging.

I have had a host of technical difficulties with Blogger. First, I ran out of storage space. Can you believe it? Does this mean I am some uber-uploading blogger dork? With two blogs and almost two years of Noah pics up on our Picasa site, all signs point to yes. After biting the twenty dollar a year storage bullet and armed with 3 new videos to share, I was then dismayed to find that I was unable to upload my new video format directly to Blogger. (Just FYI, if your camera takes .mov videos, you might have to upload them to You Tube first, or be way more computer savvy than I am. Probably not that difficult of a task, but still...) Considering I didn't even know what .mov meant a few weeks ago, it sadly took me this long to finally figure out how to post to You Tube and then embed into Blogger. Ugh.

Not counting the time I wasted shouting at my computer, this month has been flying by. Noah went for his first trip to the mountains of Arizona to visit his grandparents. Our "nature boy" had an awesome time. He got up every morning at 5 just to feed the blue jays.

The view off Tutu and Granpdpa's porch.

After our trip, Grammy and Lolo came for a visit and Noah had a fantastic time going to the beach and helping to celebrate their wedding anniversary.

Enjoying the sunset.

During their visit, Grammy and Lolo brought Noah a guitar. Needless to say, he LOVED it. Here are his first few minutes with the guitar, "testing" out his skills.





Aside from all the family fun, we have also been doing the usual San Diego adventures. Zoo trips on the weekends and Legoland on the weekdays now that Mama invested in a pass.

Noah shares a "baaaad" joke with the sheep.

It's been another busy, but blessed month. More Noah pictures can always be seen at our Picasa site.

September Album

I will continue to more pictures and video as the month goes on. Now that I finally figured it all out, that is. :D

1 comment:

Emi said...

The video of Noah and his guitar makes me think of my older nephew. He LOVED his guitar and played with it and sang songs with it ALL THE TIME. One time, he was singing and strumming his guitar int he kitchen, watching his reflection in front of the dishwasher. I went to check on him 30 min later, and he was sprawled out, passed out, in front of the dishwasher, sleeping. Apparently, he had missed his nap earlier in the day.