It was all worth it though. He is truly a beach loving baby.
Oh, and did I mention he has begun to say things like "surfboard" and "surfing"? He even practices surfing by turning over his bigger toys and balancing on them. He says "surfing!" when he does it, then he wipes out by falling off and giggling. Brian is so excited for his surf buddy's enthusiasm that he has even ordered him a balancing board for practice. I will take some video when it comes in.
2 comments:
So sweet and fun! I love this video. It will be such a prize in like 20 years! Can you believe Jovie has still never seen the beach? So sad!! I wish we could just be there with you guys in like 15 minutes. We miss you.
Love the video! What a fun day. Noah is getting so big...You better watch out, he will soon be bringing home beach babes...
Okay, so now I want to move to a nice, warm state, with a gorgeous beach! Need a neighbor?
Post a Comment