While I was away this weekend, Brian discovered something awesome. While reading the new Panda book my my sister bought him, Noah pointed to the big letters and made the sounds. I thought it might just be a one-time, papa only thing, but when I read it to him this morning, he did it again!
I have been taking him to Alphabet Adventures for the past month, and while I loved that Noah was learning to sit in a circle and follow directions from a teacher, I didn't think any of the actual instruction was sinking in. I mean, the kid just turned 17 months. But after "testing" him this morning, it looks like Noah knows about 10 letter sounds. Who knew?!
Now I am not sure if it is the class or the fact that he has also watched the Leap Frog Alphabet video (thank you Largozas!) a couple times now, but we are so excited to see his pre-reading skills develop.
5 comments:
those videos are awesome!! Taylor learned all his sounds from them!
Good job Noah!!!
Noah is just too smart! Now...onto colors..numbers...and sight reading!
Now how great is that?!?!
Blessings!
He is so smart! Oh my goodness..his kindergarten teacher is going to lOOOOOVVVVVE you! Okay, wheres my post? Granny TuTu gets one, where is mine? huh?
Post a Comment