We celebrated with some family and some of his little buddies at My Gym. If you have kiddos, I highly recommend checking one out. The teachers are great with kids and they set up really cool activities. We had dancing, singing, a puppet show and a "car wash." Noah loves that places so much, he pretty much squeals and giggles the whole time he is there. His birthday was no exception.
Because there are so many fun shots, I created a slide show of the action in the top right hand corner. If you want highlights, here are some of my favorite moments:
I would like to thank all the people who came and made Noah's first birthday so special. Thank you especially to Bri's parents and my mom for driving so far and to Aunty Mandy for braving the plane ride from Arizona (By the way, Noah has been hugging your bear to fall asleep. He misses you so much and is getting really good at saying "Man-dee.")
To our friends, you guys rock. Thanks for loving us enough to come to a kid's bday filled with noise, sticky fingers and general chaos. We love you!
5 comments:
I can't believe Noah is already one year old, and yet I have not aged a bit. Happy Birthday!
we thought about you on your birthday noah! i am so glad you guys had such a fun party. it looked awesome:)
I will have to come back soon! Noah is my favorite person in the whole wide world :) Happy Birthday Noah James!
I'm so sad that I missed this! Looks like a great time and a perfect location for a low stress 1st birthday!
Looked like it was a lot of fun!
Noah is a cutie!
Post a Comment