Noah surprised me with this today after watching mama bop around while cleaning the office.
As a long-time lover of dancing, I can't tell you how much it means to me that my little guy has discovered the joy of moving to music. Now he just needs to learn Bri's "straight arm dance." :P
6 comments:
He has moves!!!!!! That is so cool!
Kisses to Noah
Grammy
I love dancing babies.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't believe you saved the cat after all that. I would have let it go if it was that "fiesty".
Watch out, season 20 of So You Think You Can Dance!
OH LOVE THIS! :)
That is Awesome....Came across your blog....he is adorable...and already has rhythm...From the mommy of one Noah to another....
I am still laughing!!! I'm sending you the tape of you doing Madonna's "Like a Prayer" when you were 12! I just listened to it again the other day. that ought to really get him going!
Post a Comment