We got to visit with a lot of folks. Noah went in his first bounce house and sandbox at Jesse's BBQ. He LOVED the bounce house!!! (Wish I could turn my real house into one, so I wouldn't have to worry so much about the head bonking.) Noah especially loved watching the older kids. He couldn't quite figure out how to actually jump in the bounce house, but was giggling his head off at the older kids doing it.
We also got to spend some time with Aunty Shan and Kian. I can't believe Shan drove all the way down to Del Mar to take the "ever on the move" Kian to the races. Did I mention she is pregnant? She's my mommy hero.
We all wore green, hoping it would bring us some luck at the races. Not so much (unless you count the 2 dollars Bri won), but we did get this free picture with the super-cool horse man.
Noah couldn't stop staring at the horse head. No Noah, it's not Tori Spelling.
We also got to see Uncle Pete. Noah is completely fascinated by everything Uncle Pete does and he always gets Noah to smile. Here they are at dinner:
"I learn cool stuff from Uncle Pete."
In other baby news, Noah is finally sleeping pacifier free! I won't go into the specifics of the WEEK FROM HELL before hand, but its definitely worth it to know we won't have to go through this later when he can actually remember that he has one (and ask for it).
Speak of the munchkin, he is up from naptime.
See you Vtowners soon!
1 comment:
Toooooo precious . . . that is Tori
Noah & Pete look so intent . . .are
they trying to pick the next horse
race !!!!!
Kisses to Noah
Love Mom #2
Post a Comment