It's Noah's first time with a cold, so I am treading in unfamiliar water. We took him to the dr. on Monday and of course the little guy smiled and babbled the whole time, with no signs of sickness, making me look like the crazy,overprotective mother. Then, as soon as we get back into the car, he starts sneezing and snot rockets blow out of his nose.
After this episode, it was back to smiles. Fortunately, Noah doesn't seem to be too bothered by this whole thing. The only area really affected by this is his sleep at night. He is having trouble breathing, so he snores (like Daddy!) and snorts and wakes up every few hours. Then has trouble falling back asleep.
While sleeping next to his crib the other night, I had to be grateful. After 7 months, this is the worst thing that has happened to my little boy. He was born healthy and happy with all his little parts well in place. Some mommies are not as lucky as I am. My thoughts and prayers went out to mothers that night with babies in the ICU. I sometimes forget how lucky I am. And I shouldn't, I have been blessed with so much.
Hope all your little ones are feeling well. Give them extra kisses for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment