Sunday, August 24, 2008

iphone-tastic!

Hey guys,
After a few days of feeling like I needed a class to figure it out, I am officially in love with my iPhone. Bri and I got them after Bri's got stolen (gasp!) from work.

Love that I can check email, google talk, google map and take pictures all with the same device. For the perpetually lost, this is a life-saver. For those who communicate mostly thru email, it's super convenient. For obsessive, blogging mommies, a must! I think this was a phone match made in heaven.

Here are some new pics of Noah taken with my phone.




The other good news is that Bri seems to actually be checking his hotmail now that he can do it on the fly. :P

2 comments:

Summer said...

oooh, I want one!!! Jimmy has been bugging me to switch ever since they came out!

Catalina said...

Rach, your son is gorgeous. I can't believe that you took these pictures with your phone. If I posted pictures I took with my phone they would be unrecognizable.