Friday, July 25, 2008

My First Tooth


Some great news! Noah's first tooth cut through on Monday. I have been trying to get a picture of it all week, but he has been very unexcited about that idea. So instead, I got a picture of him "helping me" do the laundry. Also, if you check out his tongue , you will notice its over his bottom right gum. That's where the little toofer is popping through. He has been playing with it all week. The gum next to it is also very swollen. I imagine the other will follow pretty soon.
Hope you all are having a great week!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't there child labor laws !!!!
He's just toooooooo cute! Hope they
all come through w/o a problem.
Kisses to Noah
Love,
Mom

Show Low Bridge Blog said...

I miss him so much...I noticed on his "bowl hat pic" how well he sits up. Is he eating steak with that tooth yet?