Hey Familia!
Another exciting week is flying by. Just in the past few days Noah has gotten to meet 3 more important people in his life, Uncle Pete, Aunty B and Uncle Jim.
We are so thrilled to have Pete back in the States! Noah got to meet him for the first time on Saturday. I told Pete that I have has Noah practicing "the eyebrow" in anticipation of his return. He can't do it on command yet, but its pretty funny when he does it. Thank you also Uncle Pete for the cool book and the monkey blankie. They are Noah's new favorite things to chew on.
Pete flew in to see Neil Oswald before he has to leave for Iraq. All the Mantuano kids got to hang out, including the cousins Noah and Liam. It was great to see the Oswalds and we hope that Neil comes home safely and soon!
Noah also got to meet the heads of the Hemerson clan, Aunty Barb and Uncle Jim. He got to play all day with Aunty B while I got my hair done. When I came home they were singing songs and practicing rolling over. What a great time he had! They also introduced Noah to American Idol. He was enthralled. I think we have a performer in the making.
1 comment:
You know Uncle Pete is a "Baby Magnet". . . he has an effect on babies and small kids . . .they are just drawn to him. I can't get over how big Noah has gotten . . . he's just toooooo cute!!!!!
Grammy
Post a Comment