Friday, April 18, 2008

Grammy Tutu



My goodness the last few weeks have been busy! There have been visitors, traveling, and work all happening at once.

My mom came all the way out from AZ to stay with us. She has been here watching Noah while I did a few VAPA trainings. She helped us so much, cooking dinner, doing laundry, and best of all, holding the little guy while I got work stuff done. It was great seeing her and Noah together. He smiles so much when he sees his Grammy.

And boy did Grammy keep Noah entertained! They worked on tummy time. She even got him to roll from his back to his tummy.They practiced making raspberries and talking. They also worked on reaching. Noah is still having a hard time with that one...perhaps because his Mommy would rather stick the toy in his hand than listen to him be frustrated..I know I know, he is SUPPOSED to cry sometimes...but I digress.

We also had time for a few fun adventures. We went to the Natural History Museum to see the Pompeii exhibit. If you live in SD, you have to go. Even Noah thought it was cool! It was his first museum trip and he loved being in the front pack. He especially liked looking at the life-size dinosaurs.


Then we went up to OC for a visit with Aunty KK and the girls. They were all so nice, holding him and singing to him. Kathleen carried him everywhere in the Bjorn and Aly even changed his diaper! I think I have found some of the best babysitters in town. :P

Bri did some traveling too. He went to N. Carolina to see Pete's Homecoming. We are so happy he is back and safe! Welcome home Uncle Pete! Soon Pete will be back in SD and all 3 Mantuano kids will be here together, hurray!



Here are some more adorable pics:






2 comments:

dr k said...

glad your mom was able to visit!! love the pics. too cute. love you!

Anonymous said...

All the pics are so cute Rach...except the one with Solar trying to eat Noah's head. That one got me a little worried there for a sec. Glad to see you're doing so well! We need to have lunch again soon!

-E-